We will assist you and your whole family during your settlement journey, from registering for school to integration into the heart of the local community.
- Free to use Resource Centre [not available due to COVID-19]
- Free printing & photocopying services to help process the post-arrival paperwork, or print out resumes & references [not available due to COVID-19]
- Settlement advisory team
- Settlement Support Worker in Francophone Schools
- Settlement plans
- Roadmap of community services
- Friendly staff available to offer assistance & advice in English, French, Haitian Creole, Arabic, Chinese (Mandarin), Hindi and Swahili
- New Brunswick Medicare application form
- Newcomer support programs view the list here
- First Things First checklist
Employment Supports for Newcomers
Magnet is a technology-based service aimed to address unemployment and underemployment
in individuals facing barriers. Visit sjnewcomers.magnet.today to learn more!
Powered by Magnet, ALiGN is a unique way of creating matches between job seekers and employers who are looking for talent. Rather than relying on skills and experience, ALiGN uses the personality attributes of individuals to match them to suitable roles. By assessing for aptitude and training for skill, ALiGN is transforming the way employers and candidates connect!
Please contact a settlement advisor here to learn how you can access ALiGN today!