Our services and resources
Set up as a go-to place for all newcomers to the Greater Saint John area, we are equipped with the expertise, skills and resources to ensure newcomers a quick and smooth integration into the local community.
We provide services for English and French speaking newcomers. Additionally, we have staff who speak Arabic, Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin), Hindi and Swahili.
- Settlement advice and support.
- English and French conversation groups.
- Information sessions on various practical aspects of life in Canada.
- Social events.
- Community volunteering opportunities for English and francophones speakers.
- Computer access: free printing, photocopying services
- A welcoming atmosphere, friendly smiles and hot coffee :)
If you would like to receive an individual consultation from our settlement support staff, we'd recommend that you book your appointment in advance.
For newcomer services in English please contact: Lina Gharbiya (firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. 506.642.7265).
For services offered to the Syrian community in Saint John please contact: Samah El Maghlawy (email@example.com, tel. 506.642.1134).
If you are a Canadian employer looking to hire foreign workers, international student graduates, or want to provide Cultural Competency Training to your staff, please contact: William Tarr (firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. 506.642.1201).
Always at your service in our welcoming city!