Our services and resources
We have been set up as a go-to place for all the newcomers to the Greater Saint John area, equipped with knowledge, expertise, skills and resources to ensure a quick and smooth integration of new arrivals into the local community.
We provide services for English and French speaking newcomers, operating in both official languages of the province. We also have staff who speak Arabic, Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin), Hindi and Swahili.
- Settlement advice and support.
- English and French conversation groups.
- Information sessions on various practical aspects of life in Canada.
- Social events.
- Community volunteering opportunities for English speakers and for francophones.
- Computer access, printing and photocopying services free to use by all the newcomers to Saint John.
- A welcoming atmosphere, friendly smiles and hot coffee :)
If you would like to receive an individual consultation from our settlement support staff, we'd recommend that you book your appointment in advance.
For newcomer services in English please get in touch with Lina Gharbiya (firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. 506.642.7265).
For services we offer to the Syrian community in Saint John please get in touch with Samah El Maghlawy (email@example.com, tel. 506.642.1134).
If you are a Canadian employer willing to hire a foreign worker or an international student graduate, or willing to provide Cultural Competency Training to your current staff, please contact William Tarr (firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. 506.642.1201).
Always at your service in our welcoming city!